Saturday, November 08, 2003

JOHN MAYER CONCERT...AWESOME!

I went to John Mayer concert!!!!

Well, the ticket was a bit expensive, $ 36.5 and I got not the good spot *like in front of the stage so I can scream 'I love you, John!!!!!!!' to him out loud* but my seat (which is in Parquet 22 Seat 15) was near the stage so I can see clearly John jamming with his guitar. Actually I could get a better seat if I wasn't stupid cancelling my ticket with Evans (he was standing in a queue for us on the first day of ticket sales) so I had to get my own ticket at the Stephens Auditorium on a rainy day. But it's worth it! I got to see John on stage!

The performance was awesome, except that some of his new songs from his last album 'Bigger that Your Body' were slow ones so I almost fell asleep *grins* but of course I was singing along for 'Why Georgia', 'Perfect Sense', 'My Stupid Mouth', 'Your Body is a Wonderland', and my favorite song 'No Such Thing'. He was really good with his guitar and he's improvisazing a lot and gave a talk in the midst of his songs. Scotty, one of his band members, called the concert as THE AMES TO PLEASE SHOW as the audience gave John a lot of opportunities to chat, to play whatever he wanted....Ames, an appreciative audience!!! Rock!!!

This is awesome, I love John!!!!


pics from John Mayer's official website